Canada has always been a land of opportunity, attracting individuals from around the world seeking a better future. To further enhance its global competitiveness and promote economic mobility, the Canadian government has introduced the Economic Mobility Pathways Pilot (EMPP). This innovative program aims to attract and retain talented and skilled refugees and other displaced individuals that want to flee their home country and restart their lives in Canada. The Economic Mobility Pathways Pilot (EMPP) is a unique immigration program designed to attract highly skilled individuals who have the potential to contribute to the Canadian economy. By tapping into talent that is often overlooked, Canada is increasing its economic immigration, filling in jobs, and also supporting humanitarian causes.
The EMPP offers several features that make it an attractive option for talented refugees and displaced individuals seeking opportunities in Canada:
- Newcomers using the EMPP will be able to quickly start working in Canada as candidates do not need Canadian work experience to be eligible
- The program is tailored to both candidates who have a job offer and to highly-skilled refugees without job offers.
- This program allows Canadian employers to hire qualified candidates for an ample range of jobs, including nurse aides, personal support workers, long-term care aides, software engineers, web designers, mechanical and electrical engineers and technicians, logistics and warehouse workers, tourism and hospitality workers and truck and delivery service drivers.
- The EMPP allows Canada to welcome refugees as economic immigrants and not resettled refugees. This translates into more resettlement spaces for those refugees that are more vulnerable.
- Eligibility to apply for the EMPP is based on a candidate’s work experience, education, and language skills.
The EMPP helps diversify Canada's economy by attracting individuals with specialized skills, expertise, and industry knowledge. This diversity fosters resilience, reduces dependency on specific sectors, and promotes economic growth across multiple industries.
The Economic Mobility Pathways Pilot (EMPP) positions Canada as a global leader in reshaping the lives of talented refugees and displaced individuals. By providing a supportive ecosystem, the EMPP attracts those with the drive and potential to contribute to Canada's economic growth and diversity.
If you are looking to immigrate to Canada, give us a call. At Visa Business Plans we have solid experience serving immigration attorneys, immigration consultants, and their clients with their immigration business planning needs. Whether you are applying for a Provincial Nominee Program, The Quebec Entrepreneur Program, The Start-Up Visa Program or select Federal Programs, Visa Business Plans can help. Call us today to learn more.
If you are looking for any of the following, we can help you!
Visa Business Plans
Investor Visas Business Plans
Immigration Business Plans for Canada
Visa Business Plans for Canada
Business Plan for Investor
Business Plans for Immigration
Business Plan for Visa Application
Visa Business Plans is led by Marco Scanu, a certified coach from the University of Miami with a globally-based practice coaching Fortune 1000 company executives, entrepreneurs, as well as professionals in four different continents. Mr. Scanu advises clients on turnaround strategies and crisis management.
Mr. Scanu received a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (Cum Laude) from the University of Florida and an MBA in Management from Bocconi University in Milan, Italy. Mr. Scanu was also a Visiting Scholar at Michigan State University under the prestigious H. Humphrey Fellowship (Fulbright program) with a focus on Entrepreneurship, Venture Capital, and high-growth enterprises.
At present, Mr. Scanu is the managing partner and CEO at Visa Business Plans, a Miami-based boutique consulting firm providing attorneys and investors with business planning services in the areas of U.S. and Canadian immigration, SBA loans, and others.