L1B (L-1B) Visa Business Plans
The L1B (L-1B) visa is one vehicle that companies can use to transfer a professional employee with specialized knowledge to the organization’s affiliated offices in the United States. Including a thorough business plan when petitioning for an L1B (L-1B) visa is vital, as this is the applicant’s only opportunity to present a compelling project and leave a positive impression to immigration officials. From small companies to multinational corporations, Visa Business Plans is equipped to handle plans of all sizes and complexities.
L1B (L-1B) Visa Requirements
- Employers must have a relationship with a foreign branch or affiliate or intend to transfer a foreign employee to a new office in the United States
- Transferred Employees must have specialized knowledge in their fields. Specialized knowledge means either special knowledge possessed by an individual of the petitioning organization’s product, service, research, equipment, techniques, management, or other interests and its application in international markets, or an advanced level of knowledge or expertise in the organization’s processes and procedures
- The employee must also have worked for a qualifying organization for at least one continuous year within the three years immediately preceding his or her admission to the United States
Unique Business Plans for Each Client
Led by an USCIS-acknowledged expert* in the field of business and entrepreneurship, our team of specialists draw from their diverse experiences in the fields of business, management, and finance to help clients and immigration attorneys craft professional, accurate, and thorough business plans specific to their particular projects and ventures. We include comprehensive descriptions and analyses of your company, marketing plan, strategies, and more to ensure that your plan is compliant with current USCIS guidelines and visa adjudication standards.
For example, an effective L1 (L-1B) visa business plan should highlight:
- Personnel plans, hiring timetable, and job descriptions
- Qualifying relationship
- Beneficiary's employment history
- Details of the facility and office
Providing Essential Support for Immigration Business Plans
Whether you are starting a new venture in the U.S. or require a visa for an intra-company transfer to manage your U.S. branch or affiliate, Visa Business Plans is here to provide all the support you need when creating a USCIS fully-compliant, professional and solid immigration business plan. Each plan is created with your unique situation in mind and edited until you and your immigration attorney is satisfied.
(*) Our founder is the recipient of an O1 (O-1) visa in entrepreneurship and management of entrepreneurial ventures.