Visa Business Plans for Canada
Visa Business Plans assists investors and entrepreneurs identify business opportunities in Canada.
Our investor/entrepreneur assessments include an analysis of a client’s financial profile, vision, skills, and lifestyle preferences and how they match or don’t match investment opportunities. Our service also takes into account the Canadian immigration program the client qualifies for.
We also support investors and entrepreneurs by providing the following services:
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Northwest Territories
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
Additionally, we provide business plans for:
• The Quebec Entrepreneur Program (Stream 1 and Stream 2)
• Various Federal Programs, including:
- Entrepreneurs/self-employed candidates (C11)
- Owner-operator LMIA
- Intra-company transferees (C12)
- Self-employed program
•The International Mobility program (Significant Social or Cultural Benefit exception C10)
• The Start-up Visa Program, including:
- SUV petitions
- Venture capital funds
- Angel investor groups
- Business incubators and business accelerators
Contact us today for more information!