L1 (L-1) Visa Business Plans
Bringing Your Best Talent to the U.S.
L1 (L-1) visas allow U.S. employers to transfer a foreign national employee at one of their affiliated offices abroad to an office in the United States. At Visa Business Plans, we can assist immigration attorneys, executives, managers, and many other foreign workers with their L1 (L-1) visa immigration business plans. Backed by an O1 (O-1) visa in business and decades of experience starting successful business ventures, our founder, Marco Scanu has assembled a team of specialists with backgrounds in finance and business. Our qualifications and impeccable reputation within the industry allow us to provide solid advice regarding the feasibility of a client’s ventures and how to articulate their vision in a way that fulfills USCIS requirements.
Our team stays abreast of the latest developments in the field of immigration. This ensures that our business plans meet USCIS expectations.
We can provide assistance for any L1 (L-1) visa, including:
- L1A (L-1A) Visa for intracompany transfers of executives or managers. In order to qualify, you must be an employee who has been working for the qualifying organization for at least 1 continuous year within the last 3 years before being admitted to the United States. The transfer must be for the same position or for serving in a similar capacity as the one that was worked abroad.
- L1B (L-1B) Visa: For intracompany transfers of employees with specialized knowledge. This visa is for workers abroad who have a specific knowledge about the organization's interests. The organization does not have an office in the U.S. yet, and would like this employee to establish one. The employee must also have been working for at least 1 continuous year within the last 3 years before admission to the U.S.
Need an L-1 Visa business plan to start up an office in the United States? Contact us online or call (888) 657-3515.
The Importance of an Effective Business Plan
Whether you need an L-1 Visa for a startup or an existing business, it is important to be prepared with a detailed business plan that provides evidence that the U.S. entity will support the managerial or executive positions you are planning to transfer. The immigration business plan will be heavily scrutinized by USCIS officials and must be written in a convincing and professional manner while at the same time, it must comply with USCIS current guidelines and adjudication standards.
Each plan will include comprehensive details regarding your business, including:
- An executive summary
- Qualifying relationship
- Company description
- Thorough market analysis
- Marketing and sales strategies
- Detailed organizational charts for the U.S. and foreign entities
- Detailed industry-specific job descriptions
- 5-year Personnel plan
- 5-year financial plan
- The Company's Contribution to the U.S. Economy
Meeting Your Needs, Exceeding Your Expectations
We are committed to delivering comprehensive visa business plans at a competitive flat fee with excellent turnaround times. Our customer service-driven team will be assisting you every step of the way and will answer any questions you may have during the process. Our proprietary process will allow you to plan ahead and to know exactly where in the process your project is.