L1A (L-1A) Visa Business Plans
Professional, Thorough & Effective
The L1A (L-1A) visa is very popular among foreign businesses, investors, and companies who are seeking to expand their operations, create a new venture or purchase an operating business in the United States. Having a thorough and detailed plan is essential to articulating the need for an L1A (L-1A) visa to immigration officers.
At Visa Business Plans, we can deliver immaculate, highly detailed and professionally crafted business plans that are tailored to a client’s unique situation. We work closely with each client and immigration attorney to ensure an effective presentation and positive impression of a client’s project to USCIS officials – leaving no doubts or questions concerning the feasibility of a business. All plans are guaranteed to meetUSCIS guidelines and current visa adjudication standards.
Requirements for L1A (L-1A) Visas
- For employers: The employer must have a qualifying relationship with a foreign company and the U.S. company where the applicant will work, either as a parent company, branch, or affiliate; OR intend to establish a new office in the U.S.
- For employees: The transferring employee must be in a managerial or executive position and have worked in the foreign company for at least one year within the past three years
Business Plans Written by USCIS-Certified Experts*
Led by an USCIS-acknowledged expert in the field of business and entrepreneurship, our team of specialists applies their vast experience and knowledge in business, finance, management and entrepreneurship to the area of immigration. We have worked with clients in more than 120 industries, from manufacturing and distribution, to retail and pharmaceutical sectors, with business models that range from simple to complex and unique operations. As immigrants ourselves, we have personally experienced the intricate maze of immigration requirements and can steer you through each step of the immigration business plan process.
L1 (L-1) Business Plans typically include information such as:
- Executive summary
- Description of the U.S. and foreign entities
- Summary of product/services
- Information on target U.S. customers
- Summary of local markets and analysis of the industry
- Organizational charts for the U.S. and foreign entities
- 5-year staffing plan
- Detailed industry-specific job descriptions, including the percentage of time dedicated to each duty
- 5-year financial projections
- The Company's Contribution to the U.S. Economy
Contact Our L-1 Visa Lawyers
Visa Business Plans is committed to helping multinational businesses navigate the complexities of L-1 visas. Whether you are a manager, executive, or specialized knowledge employee, we provide the guidance and documentation you need for a successful visa application. Contact us today for a consultation and let us be your trusted partner in securing L-1 visas for your employees. Your business's success in the United States is our top priority, and we're here to help you achieve it.
Learn more about our visa business plan services by calling (888) 657-3515 to speak to an L-1 visa lawyer near you.
(*) Our founder is the recipient of an O1 (O-1) visa in entrepreneurship and management of entrepreneurial ventures.