EB1C (EB-1C) Visa Business Plan
EB-1C Requirements for Multinational Executives & Managers
The EB-1C visa category is a First Preference category reserved for managers and executives who meet L-1A visa requirements. It is a viable avenue for startups or large companies to expand their services and to bring their most talented and valuable executives to their U.S. location.
At Visa Business Plans, we can assist clients and immigration attorneys with creating professional, comprehensive business plans for EB1C (EB-1C) visa petitions. We can evaluate the client’s unique situation and produce a highly detailed plan that effectively articulates their project or venture.
Contact us online or call (888) 657-3515 for guidance with an EB1C (EB-1C) business plan today.
Managers & Executive EB-1C Transferees
The transferring of the executive or manager includes relocating to a different branch under the same company or transferring to an affiliated company as a branch or subsidiary. Either the U.S. employer or the foreign employer can submit a petition for an EB1C (EB-1C) visa.
EB-1C Requirements for Employers:
- The employer must demonstrate a qualifying relationship between the U.S. office and the foreign office.
- The U.S. and the foreign company must be doing business actively.
- The U.S. entity must be viable and have existed in the U.S. for at least a year.
- Must be able to provide documentation such as comprehensive business license, incorporation documents, business plan, financial reports, etc.
EB-1C Requirements Employee:
- The employee must have been employed outside the U.S. with the foreign company for at least 1 year in the last 3 years in a managerial or executive role.
- The employee must be able to prove that they were working in a managerial or executive capacity.
- Must be able to provide documentation such as resume, proof of education, documentation verifying the transfer, and more.
Discuss Your Visa Business Plan with Our Experts
If you need assistance preparing an effective visa business plan and in learning how we can streamline the process, contact us. As immigrants ourselves and USCIS-recognized experts (*) in the fields of business and finance, we can help clients and attorneys create a thorough plan, identify potential obstacles, and anticipate potential issues in their petitions. We are confident in our ability to deliver a plan that is compliant with USCIS guidelines and adjudication standards.
(*) Visa Business Plans’ founder was granted an O1 (O-1) visa in business by USCIS. An O1 (O-1) visa is granted to selected individuals who are at the top in their industry because of their extraordinary abilities in that field of expertise.