- Financial Analyst
Job Description & Duties:
The ideal candidate will have strong analytic skills, experience in financial analysis, and financial forecasts.
Exceptional interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills. Organizational skills are essential, as are punctuality, dependability, and a pleasant, helpful demeanor. Highly motivated and eager to learn and help streamline processes or procedures.
Unparalleled attention to detail is required.
The candidate must:
- Read and analyze the information provided by the client: personal, business, and financial;
- Fill out a summary form, and determine what information is missing from the client, taking into consideration the specific case, the legal counsel strategy, etc. to proceed with the business plan writing process;
- Verify and audit information and documentation, so it meets all guidelines, confirming accuracy;
- Formulate clarification requests to get better and/or further information required to build a strong business plan;
- Point out weaknesses on the information and suggest options to adopt prompt modifications to ensure a more robust business plan;
- Follow up with client/attorney about any pending information/documentation necessary to complete the business plans;
- Prepare and submit the revenue and financial forecasts for the business, organizational chart, and investment summary;
- Maintain fluid communication to inform team members of changes or specifics of a client’s case.
- Bilingual (English/French) is a must, Spanish is a plus;
- AS degree in Business Administration or Accounting;
- 1 - 2 years of fast-paced office experience;
- 1 - 2 years of experience in accounting and or financial analysis;
- Experience with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and/or Access). (testing conducted);
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment in support of client requirements;
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary, confidential and classified information;
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Have physical and mental requirements to meet the above-listed job responsibilities.
- Financial Services
Contact: Send resumes to 4000 Ponce de Leon Blvd. Suite 470, Coral Gables, Fl. 33146. No Calls.