E1 (E-1) Treaty Trader Visa Business Plans
Partnering with Immigration Attorneys & Treaty Traders
An E1 Treaty Trader Visa allows a national of a treaty country (a country with which the United States maintains a treaty of commerce and navigation) to be admitted to the United States solely to engage in international trade on his or her own behalf. The key to submitting an effective visa application is to have a thorough and comprehensive business plan that focuses on the key E1 (E-1) requirements of “substantial trade” and “principal trade” between the United States and the treaty country which qualified the treaty trader for E1 (E-1) classification.
If you need assistance, Visa Business Plans is here to provide professional guidance in creating an immigration business plan focused specifically on E1 (E-1) requirements.
General qualifications of an E1 Treaty Trader:
- Must be a national of a treaty country with which the United States maintains a treaty of commerce and navigation
- Nationals of qualifying treaty countries who undertake a significant amount of international trade with the United States may qualify for this type of visa. The volume of such trade must be sufficient to justify the trader or his/her employee(s) being in the United States to manage the trade, and must constitute the majority of the trader's international trade (i.e. at least 50% of the Trader's exports/imports must be to/from the U.S.)
Detailed, Customized Business Plans for Each Client
At Visa Business Plans, we partner with clients and immigration attorneys to bring completely customized and thorough business plans that meet USCIS guidelines and adjudication standards. We start by reviewing the client’s business and gaining a deep understanding of his/her profile and objectives. Each plan is created with a client's individual set of circumstances in mind and includes specific details that clearly communicate their goals in an immaculate and professional manner. Our immigration business plans can be edited until they meet the immigration attorney’s expectations and legal counsel is completely satisfied with the end result.
E1 (E-1) Business Plans typically include information such as:
- Executive summary
- Information on target U.S. customers and statistics
- Summary of local markets and analysis of the industry
- Table of historical and projected international trade
- The organizational chart and hiring plans
- Detailed job descriptions
- 5-year financial projections
- Summary of product/services
- Buy American, Hire American
We have successfully prepared thousands of customized plans and have achieved a high rate of success and approvals from USCIS officials and consular officers. We know the application process, what an effective plan looks like, and how to help you achieve your goals.
If you would like to discuss your E1 immigration business plan concerns for yourself or for your client, feel free to contact us.