E2 (E-2) Treaty Investor Visa Business Plans
Taking Your Investments to New Heights
E2 (E-2) Treaty Investor Visas are a good choice for nationals of treaty countries who are interested in starting a venture, expanding current operations, or buying an existing business in the United States. Even though the applicant may feel confident in his/her line of business, it is imperative that he/she presents a highly detailed plan that demonstrates compliance with E2 (E-2) regulations and adjudication standards, and provides the business information that USCIS and consular officers need to assess the E2 (E-2) petition.
We at Visa Business Plans can provide exceptional immigration business plan services with a focus on all E2 (E-2) requirements, including the concepts of “substantiality” and “marginality”.
Why choose Visa Business Plans?
- USCIS-recognized experts (*) in business
- Highly Accurate & Comprehensive Plans
- Customized Plans Unique to You
- 100% Reliable Turnaround
- Extensive Knowledge & Experience
- Specialists with Backgrounds in Finance & Business
- Work Closely with Clients & Immigration Attorneys
- Detail-oriented philosophy: we focus on quality over quantity, which greatly supports petition approval
We regularly work with investors and immigration attorneys who are in need of solid, thorough visa business plans that adequately address potential USCIS concerns. Our team of professionals include specialists with backgrounds in finance and business, that have extensive experience handling complex matters from a diverse client base and over 100 industries.
(*) Visa Business Plans’ founder was granted an O1 (O-1) visa in business by USCIS. An O1 (O-1) visa is granted to selected individuals (who are at the top of their field) with extraordinary abilities in a field of expertise.
- Requirements for E2 (E-2) Visas
- Must be a national of a country with which the United States maintains a treaty of commerce and navigation
- Must invest or intend to invest substantial capital in a bona fide enterprise in the U.S.
- Must have at least 50% ownership in the enterprise or possess operational control through a managerial position or other corporate vehicle
Professional Immigration Business Plans
Visa Business Plans creates professional immigration business plans unique to each client and their specific company. We have experience developing comprehensive plans that effectively articulate our client's venture in a convincing and clear manner that is consistent with USCIS guidelines and adjudication standards.
Our highly detailed and comprehensive E2 (E-2) business plans are prepared with information such as:
- 5-year financial summary of profit/loss
- Detailed investment table
- Executive summary
- Summary of company
- Organizational chart and hiring plans, including job descriptions, salaries, and job titles
- Market and industry analysis
- Marketing strategies
- Overview of competitors
- Buy American, Hire American
Let's talk about your business strategy and we'll help you find the best possible way to reach your goals. Learn more when you contact our team.
For more related information, check out these blog posts: