U.S. Immigration Support Services in Miami, FL
Trustworthy and Dependable Business Consultants in South Florida
Visa Business Plans provides immigration attorneys and their clients in Miami with high quality and professional custom business plans. As trailblazers in the immigration business plan writing industry, we have a long history of successfully drafting business plans for a wide range of visa types. This includes producing studies about several types of businesses, from import/export businesses to businesses in the hospitality industry and everything in between.
Visa Business Plans strategizes with immigration lawyers and their clients throughout the entire process of creating their business plan. We don’t rest until the attorney and their client are completely satisfied with their business plan. This type of service is why Visa Business Plans is trusted by over 500 immigration lawyers nationwide.
For a consultation in Miami, Florida, call us at (888) 657-3515 or contact us online today. Visa Business Plans serves clients in English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, Japanese, Russian, and Mandarin Chinese.
Our Immigration Support Services in Miami, FL
Visa Business Plans provides a wide variety of support services for immigration attorneys and their clients, including the following:
- U.S. Immigration Support Services
- Business Coaching
- Investor Assessment
- Business Plans for SBA Loans
- Food Service/Restaurant Consulting
- Landlord/Retail Space Presentations
- Visa Business Plans
Our Management Team in Miami Partners with Attorneys and Their Clients to Craft Business Plans for Several Types of Visa Applications
Visa Business Plans drafts extremely detailed business plans for clients throughout a wide array of industries. Our business plans are heavily researched and tailored to meet the client’s specific needs. Part of our research includes examining the client’s competition as well as market trends. We are well-versed at crafting business plans for different types of visas, including:
- E1 (E-1) Treaty Trader Visa
- E2 (E-2) Treaty Investor Visa
- EB1C (EB-1C) Manager & Executive Transferee Visa
- EB2 National Interest Waiver (EB-2 NIW) Visa
- EB5 (EB-5) Immigrant Investor Visa Program
- H1B (H-1B) Specialty Occupations Visa
L1 (L-1) Nonimmigrant Visa
- L-1A Intracompany Transferee - Executive or Manager
- L-1B Intracompany Transferee - Specialized Knowledge
Why Choose Visa Business Plans?
Working with Visa Business Plans includes several benefits, such as:
- We’re detailed. We maximize client success via our 77-point quality assurance program, which improves product quality, refines focus, and identifies issues.
- We get results. We don’t focus on having as many clients or projects in the works as possible. Instead, we focus on providing each of our clients with the highest quality service and ensuring we secure the results they desire.
- We prioritize quality. We work to ensure that no one can ever question the quality of our work. We prioritize attention to detail and business fundamentals, and we never take short cuts or cut corners to get the job done.
- We collaborate with clients. We ensure that our clients remain heavily involved as we work on their projects. Our clients’ involvement helps us help them succeed and provide their project with the effort and attention that it deserves. This type of collaboration has also resulted in several of our clients returning for renewals and recommending us to others.
- We know business. Our management team knows the business world backwards and forwards, which means they know what works and what doesn’t regarding business visa applications. We know how to present businesses in a positive light and in a way that the decision makers (consular and adjudication officers) understand.
- We get long-term results. When we craft business plans, we don’t just prepare them to overcome issues during the business visa application process or after initial approval, but also to address challenges as they arise in the future.
Give Visa Business Plans a call at (888) 657-3515 or connect with us online today for a consultation in Miami, FL. We serve clients in English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, Japanese, Russian, and Mandarin Chinese.