EB-2/NIW Impact Analysis Reports and Business Plans
Assessing the Impact with EB-2/NIW Analysis Reports and Business Plans
Using the guidelines established by the Matter of Dhanasar case, the USCIS may grant a National Interest Waiver based on three key points that the applicant must meet:
- The foreign national’s proposed endeavor must have substantial merit and national importance.
- The foreign national is well-positioned to advance the proposed endeavor;
- That, on balance, would benefit the United States by waiving the requirements of a job offer and, thus, a labor certification.
Call Visa Business Plans today at (888) 657-3515 or contact us online to schedule a meeting and unlock success with our EB-2/NIW impact analysis and business plans
How Can We Help You?
At Visa Business Plans, we specialize in preparing impact analysis reports and business plans that attorneys use to address the first two points of these guidelines. With years of combined experience, we focus on:
- Presenting a detailed description of the proposed endeavor, establishing that every relevant aspect of the case is discussed.
- Explaining why the proposed endeavor will have national implications within a particular field. For example, we identify matters the federal or state government has described as having national importance and stress how the petitioner will achieve these matters.
- In addition, Visa Business Plans performs comprehensive, exhaustive research that thoroughly explores the “problem” or “opportunity” deemed of national interest. We then quantify the impact of the proposed endeavor, whether in monetary value or in terms of another benefit to the United States.
- Demonstrating that the proposed endeavor has significant potential to employ U.S. workers. To this end, we include a detailed 5-year staffing plan and clearly reference indirect job creation.
Contact Our Team Today
At Visa Business Plans, we provide professional and highly detailed impact analysis reports and business plans that align with your immigration attorney'sstrategy. Every impact analysis and business plan is tailored to each client's unique background and profile to ensure the highest chances of success. We guarantee you will receive a thorough document that clearly articulates your accomplishments and your proposed endeavor’s positive impact on the U.S. economy. Our specialists use their thorough analytical skills, critical thinking, and meticulous research capabilities to help our clients build practical projects to support EB2 NIW (EB-2 NIW) petitions.
Visa Business Plans is a pioneer in providing this type of evidence, with attorneys consistently raving about our impact analysis reports and business plans for EB2 NIW (EB-2 NIW) petitions.
We have experience preparing impact analyses and business plans for a wide variety of professionals, including engineers, consultants, entrepreneurs, dentists, and medical doctors, to name a few.
For additional related information, check out this blog post:
- NIWs (National Interest Waivers): What's So Special About Them?
- Two Successful EB-2/NIW cases: The Real Estate Developer and the Medical Doctor
Contact Visa Business Plans today to learn more about our immigration plans!