EB-2/NIW Impact Analysis Reports and Business Plans
Visas for Individuals with Exceptional Abilities or Advanced Degrees and Whose Employment in the United States Would Greatly Benefit the Nation
Using the guidelines established by the Matter of Dhanasar case, the USCIS may grant a National Interest Waiver based on three key points which the applicant must meet:
- The foreign national’s proposed endeavor must have both substantial merit and national importance
- The foreign national is well-positioned to advance the proposed endeavor;
- That, on balance, it would be beneficial to the United States to waive the requirements of a job offer and thus of a labor certification.
At Visa Business Plans, we specialize in preparing impact analysis reports and business plans that attorneys use to address the first two points of these guidelines. With years of combined experience, we focus on:
- Presenting a detailed description of the proposed endeavor, establishing that every relevant aspect of the case is discussed.
- Explaining why the proposed endeavor will have national implications within a particular field. For example, we identify matters that the federal or state government has described as having national importance, and stress how the petitioner will achieve these matters.
- In addition, Visa Business Plans performs comprehensive, exhaustive research that thoroughly explores the “problem” or “opportunity” deemed to be of national interest. We then quantify the impact of the proposed endeavor, whether in monetary value, or in terms of other benefit to the United States.
- Demonstrating that the proposed endeavor has significant potential to employ U.S. workers. To this end, we include a detailed 5-year staffing plan and we make clear reference to indirect job creation.
EB2 NIW (EB-2 NIW) Impact Analysis Reports and Business Plans Tailored to You - Dedicated to Your Success
At Visa Business Plans, we provide professional and highly detailed impact analysis reports and business plans that are fully aligned with your immigration attorney's strategy. Every impact analysis and business plan is tailored to each client's unique background and profile to ensure the highest chances of success. We guarantee that you will receive a thorough document that clearly articulates your accomplishments and your proposed endeavor’s positive impact on the U.S. economy. Our specialists draw on their thorough analytical skills, critical thinking, and meticulous research capabilities to help our clients build effective projects to support EB2 NIW (EB-2 NIW) petitions.
Visa Business Plans is a pioneer in providing this type of evidence with attorneys consistently raving about our impact analysis reports and business plans for EB2 NIW (EB-2 NIW) petitions.
We have experience preparing impact analyses and business plans for a wide variety of professionals, including engineers, consultants, entrepreneurs, dentists, and medical doctors, to name a few.
For additional related information, check out this blog post:
- NIWs (National Interest Waivers): What's So Special About Them?
- Two Successful EB-2/NIW cases: The Real Estate Developer and the Medical Doctor
To find out more about our visa business plans’ services, please contact us.