U.S. Immigration Support Services in Tampa, FL
Tampa Business Consultants You Can Trust
There aren’t many companies that offer services like ours. What sets us apart is our deep understanding of fundamental business practices and U.S. immigration laws and regulations. Our experienced management team has an established history of helping immigration attorneys and their clients achieve success with their applications and can provide success stories from satisfied customers who have experienced first-hand how beneficial our services are.
Furthermore, we offer comprehensive support throughout the entire process – from crafting the business plan itself to gathering relevant documentation – so that attorneys and their clients don’t have to go through it alone. Plus, we also provide resources and examples of approved applications, which can serve as inspiration or reference points during the process. With Visa Business Plans by your side, you can rest assured that your application will be handled efficiently and professionally every step of the way.
To set up a consultation in Tampa, Florida, give us a call at (888) 657-3515 or reach out to us online today. We serve clients in English, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese, and Mandarin Chinese.
Tampa, Florida Immigration Support Services
The following are the support services Visa Business Plans provides for immigration attorneys and their clients:
- U.S. Immigration Support Services
- Business Coaching
- Investor Assessment
- Business Plans for SBA Loans
- Food Service/Restaurant Consulting
- Landlord/Retail Space Presentations
- Visa Business Plans
We Partner with Lawyers and Their Clients in Tampa to Draft Business Plans for Visa Applications
Visa Business Plans drafts extremely well researched business plans that are tailored to meet the client’s exact needs. Our research is detailed and involves examining market trends and the client’s competition. In addition, our management team can create business plans for several types of visas, including the following:
- E1 (E-1) Treaty Trader Visa
- E2 (E-2) Treaty Investor Visa
- EB1C (EB-1C) Manager & Executive Transferee Visa
- EB2 National Interest Waiver (EB-2 NIW) Visa
- EB5 (EB-5) Immigrant Investor Visa Program
- H1B (H-1B) Specialty Occupations Visa
L1 (L-1) Nonimmigrant Visa
- L-1A Intracompany Transferee - Executive or Manager
- L-1B Intracompany Transferee - Specialized Knowledge
Benefits of Choosing Visa Business Plans
Visa Business Plans is committed to providing immigration attorneys and their clients with high quality service every step of the way. Benefits of choosing Visa Business Plans include:
- Quality - We prioritize quality over quantity, which means that our team takes extra care in crafting each individual plan rather than trying to churn out as many plans as possible. This also allows us to capture all details required for successful implementation of our business plans and address any potential problems before they arise during processing.
- Detailed - Our 77-point quality assurance program ensures accuracy while our focus on providing high quality service helps us optimize your chances of success.
- Experienced - With years of collective experience in crafting successful business plans, our management team has what it takes to navigate even the most challenging situations while placing you on the path towards achieving your goals.
For more information about how we can help you, or to schedule a consultation with our experienced management team, call us at (888) 657-3515 or contact us online today. Visa Business Plans serves clients in Spanish, Japanese, English, Mandarin Chinese, Portuguese, Italian, French, and Russian.
of coaching is used to improve individual performance/productivity.
of American coaches are 46 to 55 years old.
increase in customer service ratings experienced by Fortune 1000 companies is a result of coaching.